Permata Syariah to launch ‘umrah’ financing in Q1
The Jakarta Post
Permata Bank Syariah, the Islamic business unit of publicly listed Bank Permata (BNLI), will launch minor haj (umrah) financing in the first quarter of this year as part of its expansion plan.
Umrah financing will be the unit’s first personal financing segment, according to Permata Syariah head Achmad Kusna Permana. “We have not had any personal financing products before, so right now w...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival