Permata Syariah to launch ‘umrah’ financing in Q1
The Jakarta Post
Permata Bank Syariah, the Islamic business unit of publicly listed Bank Permata (BNLI), will launch minor haj (umrah) financing in the first quarter of this year as part of its expansion plan.
Umrah financing will be the unit’s first personal financing segment, according to Permata Syariah head Achmad Kusna Permana. “We have not had any personal financing products before, so right now w...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry