Jakartans to adopt pets in an act of love
The Jakarta Post
Sara Sihaloho, 26, has a hard time forgetting Dendi, who died in November 2011. Dendi was her four-legged friend who had accompanied her for 15 years.
“I usually look for a replacement pet after one dies but Dendi was an exception. He was really special to me,” she said.
For her, Dendi was like a family member whom she felt connected with.
Sara, a program assistant for an ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect