Jakartans to adopt pets in an act of love
The Jakarta Post
Sara Sihaloho, 26, has a hard time forgetting Dendi, who died in November 2011. Dendi was her four-legged friend who had accompanied her for 15 years.
“I usually look for a replacement pet after one dies but Dendi was an exception. He was really special to me,” she said.
For her, Dendi was like a family member whom she felt connected with.
Sara, a program assistant for an ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area