Jakartans to adopt pets in an act of love
The Jakarta Post
Sara Sihaloho, 26, has a hard time forgetting Dendi, who died in November 2011. Dendi was her four-legged friend who had accompanied her for 15 years.
“I usually look for a replacement pet after one dies but Dendi was an exception. He was really special to me,” she said.
For her, Dendi was like a family member whom she felt connected with.
Sara, a program assistant for an ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth