Djoko’s houses seized, polygamy brought to light
Yuliasri Perdani and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
The house that Djoko built: A house in Surakarta, Central Java, belonging to Dipta Anindita and allegedly a present from graft case suspect Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo has been confiscated by the KPK. The house is believed to have been part of money laundering activities. (JP/Kusumasari Ayuningtyas)The Corruption Eradication Commission’s (KPK) investigation into the graft case involving former chief...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya