Djoko’s houses seized, polygamy brought to light
Yuliasri Perdani and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The house that Djoko built: A house in Surakarta, Central Java, belonging to Dipta Anindita and allegedly a present from graft case suspect Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo has been confiscated by the KPK. The house is believed to have been part of money laundering activities. (JP/Kusumasari Ayuningtyas)The Corruption Eradication Commission’s (KPK) investigation into the graft case involving former chief...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau