Djoko’s houses seized, polygamy brought to light
Yuliasri Perdani and Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The house that Djoko built: A house in Surakarta, Central Java, belonging to Dipta Anindita and allegedly a present from graft case suspect Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo has been confiscated by the KPK. The house is believed to have been part of money laundering activities. (JP/Kusumasari Ayuningtyas)The Corruption Eradication Commission’s (KPK) investigation into the graft case involving former chief...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study