Molotov cocktails thrown at three more churches in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Attacks continue: Former vice president Jusuf Kalla (left) observes the damage in the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) on Jl. Samiun, Makassar, South Sulawesi, which was attacked on Thursday. CCTV footage shows two of four assailants riding two motorcycles hurling petrol bombs at the church at dawn. It is the fifth church to have been attacked in Makassar in a week. (Antara/Yusran Uccang)Three ch...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool