Molotov cocktails thrown at three more churches in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
Attacks continue: Former vice president Jusuf Kalla (left) observes the damage in the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) on Jl. Samiun, Makassar, South Sulawesi, which was attacked on Thursday. CCTV footage shows two of four assailants riding two motorcycles hurling petrol bombs at the church at dawn. It is the fifth church to have been attacked in Makassar in a week. (Antara/Yusran Uccang)Three ch...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer