Molotov cocktails thrown at three more churches in Makassar
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Attacks continue: Former vice president Jusuf Kalla (left) observes the damage in the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) on Jl. Samiun, Makassar, South Sulawesi, which was attacked on Thursday. CCTV footage shows two of four assailants riding two motorcycles hurling petrol bombs at the church at dawn. It is the fifth church to have been attacked in Makassar in a week. (Antara/Yusran Uccang)Three ch...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment