Anas in limbo as KPK scrabbles for evidence
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Amid speculation that the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) can only build the weakest of cases against Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum, the anti-graft body once again delayed a decision over his status in the Hambalang sports complex case.
After failing to hold a case expose on Monday, when the KPK was expected to name Anas a suspect, the commission once again delayed an a...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded