Anas in limbo as KPK scrabbles for evidence
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Amid speculation that the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) can only build the weakest of cases against Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum, the anti-graft body once again delayed a decision over his status in the Hambalang sports complex case.
After failing to hold a case expose on Monday, when the KPK was expected to name Anas a suspect, the commission once again delayed an a...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests