Protecting privacy rights from wiretapping
Debates over the interception of communication have recently heated up. This is a result of intense wiretapping practices conducted by law enforcement agencies in their effort to uncover crimes, especially of the organized and transnational variety.
Discourses pushing for the harmonization of wiretapping-related regulations have emerged ever since the Constitutional Court mandated in its j...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse