Protecting privacy rights from wiretapping
Debates over the interception of communication have recently heated up. This is a result of intense wiretapping practices conducted by law enforcement agencies in their effort to uncover crimes, especially of the organized and transnational variety.
Discourses pushing for the harmonization of wiretapping-related regulations have emerged ever since the Constitutional Court mandated in its j...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer