Protecting privacy rights from wiretapping
Debates over the interception of communication have recently heated up. This is a result of intense wiretapping practices conducted by law enforcement agencies in their effort to uncover crimes, especially of the organized and transnational variety.
Discourses pushing for the harmonization of wiretapping-related regulations have emerged ever since the Constitutional Court mandated in its j...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Ahok credits Ciliwung River normalization project for reducing floods across Jakarta