Indonesia’s ELT and the ASEAN Economic Community
Fenty Lidya Siregar
A single regional common market of ASEAN countries will be created when the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) comes into force in less than three years. Under the AEC, there will be a free transfer of professionals in eight fields, namely, tourism, medicine, dentistry, engineering, architecture, surveying and accounting.
It cannot be predicted how much this will affect people’s lives. Still,...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast