Sriboga expects to raise $72m from IPO to finance expansion
The Jakarta Post
Major flour producer and food chain operator PT Sriboga Raturaya plans to float its shares on the bourse this year, aiming to generate up to Rp 700 billion (US$72.11 million) to support its expansion plans.
“We will offload shares that will account for between 10 percent and 25 percent of our enlarged capital, depending on the situation,” president director Alwin Arifin said during a pr...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java