Sriboga expects to raise $72m from IPO to finance expansion
The Jakarta Post
Major flour producer and food chain operator PT Sriboga Raturaya plans to float its shares on the bourse this year, aiming to generate up to Rp 700 billion (US$72.11 million) to support its expansion plans.
“We will offload shares that will account for between 10 percent and 25 percent of our enlarged capital, depending on the situation,” president director Alwin Arifin said during a pr...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom