Sriboga expects to raise $72m from IPO to finance expansion
The Jakarta Post
Major flour producer and food chain operator PT Sriboga Raturaya plans to float its shares on the bourse this year, aiming to generate up to Rp 700 billion (US$72.11 million) to support its expansion plans.
“We will offload shares that will account for between 10 percent and 25 percent of our enlarged capital, depending on the situation,” president director Alwin Arifin said during a pr...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Crowds rally in Hong Kong after activists jailed