Sriboga expects to raise $72m from IPO to finance expansion
The Jakarta Post
Major flour producer and food chain operator PT Sriboga Raturaya plans to float its shares on the bourse this year, aiming to generate up to Rp 700 billion (US$72.11 million) to support its expansion plans.
“We will offload shares that will account for between 10 percent and 25 percent of our enlarged capital, depending on the situation,” president director Alwin Arifin said during a pr...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie