Sriboga expects to raise $72m from IPO to finance expansion
The Jakarta Post
Major flour producer and food chain operator PT Sriboga Raturaya plans to float its shares on the bourse this year, aiming to generate up to Rp 700 billion (US$72.11 million) to support its expansion plans.
“We will offload shares that will account for between 10 percent and 25 percent of our enlarged capital, depending on the situation,” president director Alwin Arifin said during a pr...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh