Central Java election foregone conclusion for Bibit-Sudijono
The Jakarta Post
Incumbent Bibit Waluyo and his running mate Sudijono Sastroatmodjo,
former rector of Semarang State University, are expected to easily win
the upcoming Central Java election, in the absence of Rustriningsih of
the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), who was widely seen
as the strongest oppotition.
Rustriningsih is currently Central Java deputy governor, but she has been...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month