Central Java election foregone conclusion for Bibit-Sudijono
The Jakarta Post
Incumbent Bibit Waluyo and his running mate Sudijono Sastroatmodjo,
former rector of Semarang State University, are expected to easily win
the upcoming Central Java election, in the absence of Rustriningsih of
the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), who was widely seen
as the strongest oppotition.
Rustriningsih is currently Central Java deputy governor, but she has been...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics