Minister questioned over Anas leak
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hang them high: Activists rally outside the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday to show their support for the investigation into the Rp 2.5 trillion (US$257 million) Hambalang sports center project. The masks show former Democratic Party chief Anas Urbaningrum, one of four people named suspects by the KPK. Protesters say he should be hanged if found guilty. (Antara/Wahyu Putra)A mini...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security