Minister questioned over Anas leak
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Hang them high: Activists rally outside the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday to show their support for the investigation into the Rp 2.5 trillion (US$257 million) Hambalang sports center project. The masks show former Democratic Party chief Anas Urbaningrum, one of four people named suspects by the KPK. Protesters say he should be hanged if found guilty. (Antara/Wahyu Putra)A mini...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation