Strong leadership ‘needed for RI soccer’
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia needs strong leadership with a sense of nationalism to end the prolonged conflict of legitimacy overshadowing national soccer, a discussion forum concluded in Jakarta on Thursday.
A congress will be held on Sunday at Hotel Borobudur to bring the two rival soccer bodies to talks in hopes of averting possible sanctions by the world’s soccer governing body FIFA although the buildup...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year