Strong leadership ‘needed for RI soccer’
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia needs strong leadership with a sense of nationalism to end the prolonged conflict of legitimacy overshadowing national soccer, a discussion forum concluded in Jakarta on Thursday.
A congress will be held on Sunday at Hotel Borobudur to bring the two rival soccer bodies to talks in hopes of averting possible sanctions by the world’s soccer governing body FIFA although the buildup...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets