Strong leadership ‘needed for RI soccer’
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia needs strong leadership with a sense of nationalism to end the prolonged conflict of legitimacy overshadowing national soccer, a discussion forum concluded in Jakarta on Thursday.
A congress will be held on Sunday at Hotel Borobudur to bring the two rival soccer bodies to talks in hopes of averting possible sanctions by the world’s soccer governing body FIFA although the buildup...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein