FPI: Depok red-light raids ‘half-hearted’
Yuli Tri Suwarni and Multa Fidrus
The Jakarta Post
Members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) in Depok gathered outside the mayoralty office compound on Friday to protest, what they deemed to be, the half-hearted raids in red-light areas by the Public Order Agency (Satpol PP).
The protesters demanded that the administration and the police permanently close venues they believed to accommodate prostitution in the municipality.
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment