Megawati back in the game
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri has rebounded, with the Indonesian Survey Circle (LSI) publishing the results of its latest survey that places the former president at the top of its electability list.
In an opinion poll released on Sunday, the LSI announced that 20.7 percent of voters would vote for her if a presidential el...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears