Megawati back in the game
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri has rebounded, with the Indonesian Survey Circle (LSI) publishing the results of its latest survey that places the former president at the top of its electability list.
In an opinion poll released on Sunday, the LSI announced that 20.7 percent of voters would vote for her if a presidential el...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine