Megawati back in the game
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri has rebounded, with the Indonesian Survey Circle (LSI) publishing the results of its latest survey that places the former president at the top of its electability list.
In an opinion poll released on Sunday, the LSI announced that 20.7 percent of voters would vote for her if a presidential el...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- China’s investment reaches US$1.6 billion in Indonesia
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration