Megawati back in the game
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri has rebounded, with the Indonesian Survey Circle (LSI) publishing the results of its latest survey that places the former president at the top of its electability list.
In an opinion poll released on Sunday, the LSI announced that 20.7 percent of voters would vote for her if a presidential el...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta