Megawati back in the game
The Jakarta Post
The popularity of Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri has rebounded, with the Indonesian Survey Circle (LSI) publishing the results of its latest survey that places the former president at the top of its electability list.
In an opinion poll released on Sunday, the LSI announced that 20.7 percent of voters would vote for her if a presidential el...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter