Another PKS politician implicated in beef scandal
The Jakarta Post
A Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) lawmaker says he previously owned the car used by graft suspect Ahmad Fathanah when he was caught accepting a Rp 1 billion (US$102,743) bribe.
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned PKS lawmaker Jazuli Juwaini on Thursday in connection with his role in the beef import bribe scandal at the Agriculture Ministry.
Jazuli, a member of the ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase