Another PKS politician implicated in beef scandal
The Jakarta Post
A Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) lawmaker says he previously owned the car used by graft suspect Ahmad Fathanah when he was caught accepting a Rp 1 billion (US$102,743) bribe.
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned PKS lawmaker Jazuli Juwaini on Thursday in connection with his role in the beef import bribe scandal at the Agriculture Ministry.
Jazuli, a member of the ...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests