China Railway interested in building monorail in Bali
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
China Railway Corporation, the national railway operator in China, has conveyed its excitement to invest in the construction of a monorail connecting all regencies in Bali, officials have said.
“China Railway came to me several months ago, requesting information related to the plan to build a monorail,” Bali Governor Made Mangku Pastika said recently.
Pastika added that officials...
- Singer Tulus continues campaign to help protect Sumatran elephants
- Yves Saint Laurent museum opens to the public in Marrakesh
- Album Review: 'Wonderful Wonderful' by The Killers
- Anies takes patrol motorcycle to City Hall
- Tarantino admits he knew of Weinstein misconduct complaints
- Indonesian film ‘Humba Dreams’ receives CJ Entertainment Award in Busan
- Los Angeles police open sex assault probe targeting Weinstein
- Puppy eyes: The tail wagging the dog?
- American designer Nick Verreos praises Indonesia's costume at Miss Grand International 2017
- Gatot could be Jokowi's potential running mate: survey