Yudhoyono urged to become Democratic Party chairman
The Jakarta Post
Local branches of the embattled Democratic Party have called on the party patron President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to take over the party and serve as its leader.
A number of chairmen of the party’s provincial branches said that Yudhoyono was the best candidate to lead the party and that the Democratic Party’s extraordinary congress in Bali, slated for March 29 and March 30 should only...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- How a woman saves stray dogs in Lombok, alone