Yudhoyono urged to become Democratic Party chairman
The Jakarta Post
Local branches of the embattled Democratic Party have called on the party patron President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to take over the party and serve as its leader.
A number of chairmen of the party’s provincial branches said that Yudhoyono was the best candidate to lead the party and that the Democratic Party’s extraordinary congress in Bali, slated for March 29 and March 30 should only...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat