Yudhoyono urged to become Democratic Party chairman
The Jakarta Post
Local branches of the embattled Democratic Party have called on the party patron President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to take over the party and serve as its leader.
A number of chairmen of the party’s provincial branches said that Yudhoyono was the best candidate to lead the party and that the Democratic Party’s extraordinary congress in Bali, slated for March 29 and March 30 should only...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill