Total ‘keen’ to develop Mahakam with Pertamina
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Amid uncertainty over its future involvement in the Mahakam block, France-based oil and gas firm Total E&P Indonesie has reiterated the company’s willingness to jointly operate the gas-rich fields with Indonesia’s state-owned energy firm, PT Pertamina, a top executive has said.
Total E&P Indonesie president director Elisabeth Proust said on Monday that global giant Total SA’s...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3