Total ‘keen’ to develop Mahakam with Pertamina
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Amid uncertainty over its future involvement in the Mahakam block, France-based oil and gas firm Total E&P Indonesie has reiterated the company’s willingness to jointly operate the gas-rich fields with Indonesia’s state-owned energy firm, PT Pertamina, a top executive has said.
Total E&P Indonesie president director Elisabeth Proust said on Monday that global giant Total SA’s...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister