Total ‘keen’ to develop Mahakam with Pertamina
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Amid uncertainty over its future involvement in the Mahakam block, France-based oil and gas firm Total E&P Indonesie has reiterated the company’s willingness to jointly operate the gas-rich fields with Indonesia’s state-owned energy firm, PT Pertamina, a top executive has said.
Total E&P Indonesie president director Elisabeth Proust said on Monday that global giant Total SA’s...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers