RI to offer shale gas blocks to contractors
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, currently a net importer of both crude oil and its refined products, will start offering shale gas blocks this year in a bid to unearth the potential of unconventional gas in Southeast Asia’s largest economy.
The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry’s director general for oil and gas affairs, Edy Hermantoro, told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday that the government would start of...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal