NTT gearing up for ‘Semana Santa’
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of Catholic pilgrims have started arriving in Larantuka, East Flores, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), to attend Good Friday celebrations in the province.
Most of the pilgrims hail from the western region of Flores as well as various areas in Indonesia, including four journalists from Portugal who wished to cover the unique Semana Santa procession.
The Holy Week procession is org...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash