NTT gearing up for ‘Semana Santa’
The Jakarta Post
Thousands of Catholic pilgrims have started arriving in Larantuka, East Flores, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), to attend Good Friday celebrations in the province.
Most of the pilgrims hail from the western region of Flores as well as various areas in Indonesia, including four journalists from Portugal who wished to cover the unique Semana Santa procession.
The Holy Week procession is org...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem