Crowd rejects Palopo mayoral race result, burns five buildings
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Democracy in flames: A police water cannon struggles to put out the fire engulfing the Palopo mayor’s office in South Sulawesi on Saturday. The office was one of many public buildings attacked by supporters of the losing candidate in last week’s mayoral election. Antara/AwaluddinAn angry mob ran amok on Sunday at the editorial office of the Palopo Pos as well as four other building offices in ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool