Australia hopes cooperation can end human trafficking
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Respect: Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr (right) stands after paying respects at the Bali bombing memorial in Kuta, Bali, on Monday. Carr and Foreign Minister Marty Natelegawa will co-chair the fifth Bali Process Ministerial Conference on People Smuggling, Trafficking in Persons and Related Transnational Crime on Tuesday. AP/Firdia LisnawatiAustralian Foreign Minister Bob Carr arrived in Bali...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official