Australia hopes cooperation can end human trafficking
The Jakarta Post
Respect: Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr (right) stands after paying respects at the Bali bombing memorial in Kuta, Bali, on Monday. Carr and Foreign Minister Marty Natelegawa will co-chair the fifth Bali Process Ministerial Conference on People Smuggling, Trafficking in Persons and Related Transnational Crime on Tuesday. AP/Firdia LisnawatiAustralian Foreign Minister Bob Carr arrived in Bali...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein