PGE’s top executives fired for poor performance
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The State-owned Enterprises Ministry as sole shareholder has dismissed four senior executives — including the CEO — of PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy (PGE) due to poor performance by the company’s board of executives.
The minister, Dahlan Iskan, said on Tuesday that he had asked PGE president director Slamet Riyadi, planning and development director Zainal Ilmie Bachrun, operations di...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings