PGE’s top executives fired for poor performance
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The State-owned Enterprises Ministry as sole shareholder has dismissed four senior executives — including the CEO — of PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy (PGE) due to poor performance by the company’s board of executives.
The minister, Dahlan Iskan, said on Tuesday that he had asked PGE president director Slamet Riyadi, planning and development director Zainal Ilmie Bachrun, operations di...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani