PGE’s top executives fired for poor performance
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The State-owned Enterprises Ministry as sole shareholder has dismissed four senior executives — including the CEO — of PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy (PGE) due to poor performance by the company’s board of executives.
The minister, Dahlan Iskan, said on Tuesday that he had asked PGE president director Slamet Riyadi, planning and development director Zainal Ilmie Bachrun, operations di...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens