Australia, Indonesia boost security, defense ties
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Common ground: Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa (left) and Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro (second left) greet their Australian counterparts Defense Minister Steven Smith (right) and Foreign Minister Bob Carr at Marty’s office in Jakarta on Wednesday. The two neighbors agreed to boost cooperation on security, illegal immigrants and terrorism. JP/Jerry AdigunaThe second annual “2+2” dia...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed