Australia, Indonesia boost security, defense ties
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Common ground: Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa (left) and Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro (second left) greet their Australian counterparts Defense Minister Steven Smith (right) and Foreign Minister Bob Carr at Marty’s office in Jakarta on Wednesday. The two neighbors agreed to boost cooperation on security, illegal immigrants and terrorism. JP/Jerry AdigunaThe second annual “2+2” dia...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists