Convention for Dems to win votes
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
In what appears to be a plan to win back the support of voters, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said the Democratic Party is expected to hold a presidential primary to select a candidate for the 2014 presidential election.
“Other parties already have their own presidential candidates, but not the Democratic Party. We will select candidates through a primary election or a party conventi...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal