Waskita to renovate Masjidil Haram grand mosque in Mecca
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed construction company PT Waskita Karya (WSKT) has been named as one of the main contractors in the renovation and expansion of the Masjidil Haram grand mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, a company executive has said.
Waskita president director M. Choliq said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the company would team up with the Saudi Binladin Group (SBG), one of the largest construction...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Central government certifies islets C and D