As polls approach, only one priority bill passed in first House session
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The dedicated few: A plenary meeting marking the end of the current sitting season at the House of Representatives in Jakarta on Friday was attended by only 224 of the total 560 lawmakers. The high level of absenteeism, such as this, has been blamed for the House’s extremely low productivity. (Antara/Wahyu Putro)In yet another sign of poor performance, the House of Representatives endorsed only ...
- Q&A: Is the e-ID mega-scandal the end for slick House Speaker Setya?
- Too old for the job? Stop age discrimination
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Plot to murder Ahok detected on Telegram: Official claims
- Indonesia disbands Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir
- Interpreters share best moments about their time with Jokowi
- Hizbut Tahrir to challenge disbandment by government
- ExxonMobil withdraws from Natuna Gas Consortium
- New policy package to boost investment: Minister
- Garuda Indonesia opens Jakarta-Banyuwangi route