As polls approach, only one priority bill passed in first House session
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The dedicated few: A plenary meeting marking the end of the current sitting season at the House of Representatives in Jakarta on Friday was attended by only 224 of the total 560 lawmakers. The high level of absenteeism, such as this, has been blamed for the House’s extremely low productivity. (Antara/Wahyu Putro)In yet another sign of poor performance, the House of Representatives endorsed only ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official