Indonesian entrepreneurs see potential in Saudi Arabia
The Jakarta Post
Best known to Indonesia as the hajj destination, Saudi Arabia is now developing its status as an export target.
Ardhi Setyo Putranto, an entrepreneur from Yogyakarta, is seeking a new market for his organic banana chips. His eyes are set on Saudi Arabia, home to more than 30 million people.
The 24-year-old has already successfully promoted his Banana Queen chips in Malaysia, the Neth...
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Big tobacco woos small shops
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- PLN cuts power to three high schools in West Jakarta