Minister promises decent housing for all
The Jakarta Post
Affordable housing is key to creating efficient and livable cities around the world, as it is strongly related to other factors such as mobility and sustainability.
Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono has pledged that the ministry will provide housing for residents that supports sustainable cities.
Basuki said on the sidelines of the third UN Preparatory Meet...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes