Minister promises decent housing for all
The Jakarta Post
Affordable housing is key to creating efficient and livable cities around the world, as it is strongly related to other factors such as mobility and sustainability.
Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono has pledged that the ministry will provide housing for residents that supports sustainable cities.
Basuki said on the sidelines of the third UN Preparatory Meet...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos