Minister promises decent housing for all
The Jakarta Post
Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono has pledged that the ministry will provide housing for residents that supports sustainable cities.
Basuki said on the sidelines of the third UN Preparatory Meet...
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities