Jayapura hosts evacuees after Timika clash
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The Jayapura administration has begun collecting data on 353 evacuees from Timika currently being accommodated at the Toli dormitory in the GIDI Church compound in Polomo, Sentani, Papua.
“We are collecting data on their needs and we will report it to the provincial administration for further measures,” head of the Jayapura Nation Unity Agency, Yanto Dago, said on the sidelines of a vis...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state