Financial services liberalization in jeopardy
Last Sunday, on Aug. 21, the Indonesian diaspora in Brisbane, Australia, held a flag-raising ceremony right in the heart of the city, at the famous King George Square, to commemorate Indonesian Independence Day.
The Indonesian Ambassador to Australia, Nadjib Riphat Kesoema, in his remarks at the ceremony, specifically, mentioned the significant role of a successful Indonesia-Australia Comp...
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's