Mian Tiara: Speaking up for women’s hearts
A. Kurniawan Ulung
PREMIUM Mian TaraThrough her music, Jazz singer Mian Tiara teaches men how it feels to be a woman.You might not know Jazz singer Mian Tiara, but if you have watched romantic flick Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2 (What’s Up with Cinta? 2), you might remember a scene where a singer sings a touching song that makes Cinta (Dian Sastrowardoyo) suddenly recall her ex-boyfriend, Rangga (Nicholas Saputra).The title of t...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats