KPK uncovers another ‘upeti’ case in East Java
The Jakarta Post
The controversial inquiry on the part of the legislature into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has not deterred the antigraft body from cracking down on alleged corruption involving politicians.
Late on Friday, KPK investigators arrested four people for alleged bribery and collusion between government officials and politicians in Mojokerto, East Java.
Investigators also s...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state