KPK uncovers another ‘upeti’ case in East Java
The Jakarta Post
The controversial inquiry on the part of the legislature into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has not deterred the antigraft body from cracking down on alleged corruption involving politicians.
Late on Friday, KPK investigators arrested four people for alleged bribery and collusion between government officials and politicians in Mojokerto, East Java.
Investigators also s...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park