KPK uncovers another ‘upeti’ case in East Java
The Jakarta Post
The controversial inquiry on the part of the legislature into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has not deterred the antigraft body from cracking down on alleged corruption involving politicians.
Late on Friday, KPK investigators arrested four people for alleged bribery and collusion between government officials and politicians in Mojokerto, East Java.
Investigators also s...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open