KPK uncovers another ‘upeti’ case in East Java
The Jakarta Post
The controversial inquiry on the part of the legislature into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has not deterred the antigraft body from cracking down on alleged corruption involving politicians.
Late on Friday, KPK investigators arrested four people for alleged bribery and collusion between government officials and politicians in Mojokerto, East Java.
Investigators also s...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing