Financial closure for LRT in November
Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is harmonizing all regulations pertaining to the light rapid transit (LRT) project in Greater Jakarta to reach financial closure in November.Financial closure, a phase in which all conditions of a financing agreement are met, is vital in allowing for the disbursement of funds for a project. Coordinating Maritime Minister Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan said the government aimed to finalize...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices