AGO makes U-turn on anti-LGBT recruitment policy
Gemma Holliani Cahya
The Jakarta Post
The Attorney General’s Office (AGO) has decided to drop its controversial policy banning homosexuals and transgender people from becoming its employees following a protest note from the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM).
The AGO, which is now looking for new employees, including prosecutors, announced earlier this month that one of the requirements to join the institution i...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections