PSN gets $154m to build satellite
The Jakarta Post
Satellite communication provider PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (PSN) has finalized a financing agreement worth US$154 million from Canadian lender Export Development Canada (EDC) for the construction of new satellite called PSN VI.
The satellite project, which cost $230 million, is a response to the rising demand of broadband data access in Indonesia.
“Right now even villages and ...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets