PSN gets $154m to build satellite
The Jakarta Post
Satellite communication provider PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (PSN) has finalized a financing agreement worth US$154 million from Canadian lender Export Development Canada (EDC) for the construction of new satellite called PSN VI.
The satellite project, which cost $230 million, is a response to the rising demand of broadband data access in Indonesia.
“Right now even villages and ...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games