Andi Narogong rewarded for incriminating Setya Novanto
The Jakarta Post
How bad is it?: Businessman and graft defendant Andi Agustinus (right), known as Andi Narogong, speaks to his lawyer before the sentence demand hearing at the Jakarta Corruption Court on Thursday.(JP/Kharishar Kahfi)House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto may have claimed that businessman Andi Agustinus was a just a guy who once offered to procure campaign T-shirts for the Golkar Party.
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games