France uses youth to present its 2025 bid
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pick us: The former director general of the World Trade Organization, Pascal Lamy (right), French ambassador to Indonesia Jean-Charles Berthonnet (center) and one of France’s brand ambassadors for the 2025 World Expo, Mutia Fitriani Baehaki, campaign for Paris’ bid to host the 2025 World Expo.(JP/Dian Septiari)After nearly a century since it last hosted the World Expo, France has recruited you...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance