The Jakarta Post
There should be no attempts made to challenge the recent Supreme Court (MA) decision, which is final and binding, to annul a 2014 gubernatorial decree that banned motorcycles from traveling along the crowded thoroughfares downtown.
With all due respect, however, the ruling marks a setback as far as the city’s traffic management is concerned. The Jakarta administration will have to design...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe