The Jakarta Post
There should be no attempts made to challenge the recent Supreme Court (MA) decision, which is final and binding, to annul a 2014 gubernatorial decree that banned motorcycles from traveling along the crowded thoroughfares downtown.
With all due respect, however, the ruling marks a setback as far as the city’s traffic management is concerned. The Jakarta administration will have to design...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters