EDITORIAL: Juggling for reform in Pertamina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Few may doubt that turnaround specialist Elia Massa Manik is sufficiently qualified to helm state oil and gas company PT Pertamina. With his Midas touch, oil and gas service company PT Elnusa, Pertamina’s publicly listed subsidiary, and state plantation holding company PTPN III have returned to profitability. But Pertamina is not a conventional company. It is the epitome of an inefficient...
You might also like :
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden