Insight: The bright prospect of Islamic capital markets
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
Last week I attended the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group’s Board of Governors Annual Meetings in Tunis to represent Indonesia as one of its shareholders. The meeting attracted over 1,000 participants from all IDB Group member countries and offered a vibrant platform for decision makers to discuss various economic, financial and development issues.
One of the main to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Hunting for handbags, watches and more at Christie’s
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting