Insight: The bright prospect of Islamic capital markets
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
Last week I attended the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group’s Board of Governors Annual Meetings in Tunis to represent Indonesia as one of its shareholders. The meeting attracted over 1,000 participants from all IDB Group member countries and offered a vibrant platform for decision makers to discuss various economic, financial and development issues.
One of the main to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Instant Noodle Longform