Insight: The bright prospect of Islamic capital markets
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
Last week I attended the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group’s Board of Governors Annual Meetings in Tunis to represent Indonesia as one of its shareholders. The meeting attracted over 1,000 participants from all IDB Group member countries and offered a vibrant platform for decision makers to discuss various economic, financial and development issues.
One of the main to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back