Insight: The bright prospect of Islamic capital markets
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
Last week I attended the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group’s Board of Governors Annual Meetings in Tunis to represent Indonesia as one of its shareholders. The meeting attracted over 1,000 participants from all IDB Group member countries and offered a vibrant platform for decision makers to discuss various economic, financial and development issues.
One of the main to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt