Singapore gets Pedra Branca: What's next?
I Made Andi Arsana
PREMIUM A big decision has been made. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) decided to award contested Pedra Branca (PB) island to Singapore on May 23, 2008. This was not a complete defeat for Malaysia since it gained Middle Rocks. Meanwhile, the sovereignty of South Ledge remains undecided. The 28-year ownership dispute over these three islands in the eastern entrance of Singapore Strait was ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens