Singapore gets Pedra Branca: What's next?
I Made Andi Arsana
PREMIUM A big decision has been made. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) decided to award contested Pedra Branca (PB) island to Singapore on May 23, 2008. This was not a complete defeat for Malaysia since it gained Middle Rocks. Meanwhile, the sovereignty of South Ledge remains undecided. The 28-year ownership dispute over these three islands in the eastern entrance of Singapore Strait was ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint