Singapore gets Pedra Branca: What's next?
I Made Andi Arsana
PREMIUM A big decision has been made. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) decided to award contested Pedra Branca (PB) island to Singapore on May 23, 2008. This was not a complete defeat for Malaysia since it gained Middle Rocks. Meanwhile, the sovereignty of South Ledge remains undecided. The 28-year ownership dispute over these three islands in the eastern entrance of Singapore Strait was ...
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project