World Peace Forum: Peace education reduces stereotyping
The Jakarta Post
Peace education given to Islamic boarding school students significantly reduces negative stereotyping and stigmatization of Western ideas such as pluralism and multiculturalism, an expert says.
International Center for Islam and Pluralism (ICIP) executive director M. Syafi’i Anwar said that based on his five years of experience, peace education helps open the minds of students at Islamic ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards