World Peace Forum: Peace education reduces stereotyping
The Jakarta Post
Peace education given to Islamic boarding school students significantly reduces negative stereotyping and stigmatization of Western ideas such as pluralism and multiculturalism, an expert says.
International Center for Islam and Pluralism (ICIP) executive director M. Syafi’i Anwar said that based on his five years of experience, peace education helps open the minds of students at Islamic ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research