World Peace Forum: Peace education reduces stereotyping
The Jakarta Post
Peace education given to Islamic boarding school students significantly reduces negative stereotyping and stigmatization of Western ideas such as pluralism and multiculturalism, an expert says.
International Center for Islam and Pluralism (ICIP) executive director M. Syafi’i Anwar said that based on his five years of experience, peace education helps open the minds of students at Islamic ...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike