World Peace Forum: Peace education reduces stereotyping
The Jakarta Post
Peace education given to Islamic boarding school students significantly reduces negative stereotyping and stigmatization of Western ideas such as pluralism and multiculturalism, an expert says.
International Center for Islam and Pluralism (ICIP) executive director M. Syafi’i Anwar said that based on his five years of experience, peace education helps open the minds of students at Islamic ...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking