Bandung contemporary arts awards: A breakthrough
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We will never tire of poking fun at sinetron. The jury of the Bandung Contemporary Arts Awards (BaCAA) certainly didn’t, awarding its grand prize of Rp 100 million to artist Anggun Priambodo for his video work – Sinema Elektronik – mocking our beloved television dramas.Laughing at ourselves: Artist Anggun Priambodo’s 4.01-minute video work Sinema Elektronik (video stills above and below) w...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?