Bandung contemporary arts awards: A breakthrough
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We will never tire of poking fun at sinetron. The jury of the Bandung Contemporary Arts Awards (BaCAA) certainly didn’t, awarding its grand prize of Rp 100 million to artist Anggun Priambodo for his video work – Sinema Elektronik – mocking our beloved television dramas.Laughing at ourselves: Artist Anggun Priambodo’s 4.01-minute video work Sinema Elektronik (video stills above and below) w...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips