Bandung contemporary arts awards: A breakthrough
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We will never tire of poking fun at sinetron. The jury of the Bandung Contemporary Arts Awards (BaCAA) certainly didn’t, awarding its grand prize of Rp 100 million to artist Anggun Priambodo for his video work – Sinema Elektronik – mocking our beloved television dramas.Laughing at ourselves: Artist Anggun Priambodo’s 4.01-minute video work Sinema Elektronik (video stills above and below) w...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song