Bandung contemporary arts awards: A breakthrough
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We will never tire of poking fun at sinetron. The jury of the Bandung Contemporary Arts Awards (BaCAA) certainly didn’t, awarding its grand prize of Rp 100 million to artist Anggun Priambodo for his video work – Sinema Elektronik – mocking our beloved television dramas.Laughing at ourselves: Artist Anggun Priambodo’s 4.01-minute video work Sinema Elektronik (video stills above and below) w...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move