PawDay gathering a howling success: Organizers, participants
Maria L. Kegel
A man’s best friend: Dog owners walk around Taman Langsat in Kebayoran Baru during PawDay. --JP/Maria Kegel Close to 200 tails were wagging furiously throughout the morning of Feb. 13, when the second annual PawDay brought together Jakarta’s dogs and their owners for a day out in Taman Langsat in Kebayoran Baru.
Coinciding with Valentine’s Day, which fell the day after, the fun...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality