PawDay gathering a howling success: Organizers, participants
Maria L. Kegel
A man’s best friend: Dog owners walk around Taman Langsat in Kebayoran Baru during PawDay. --JP/Maria Kegel Close to 200 tails were wagging furiously throughout the morning of Feb. 13, when the second annual PawDay brought together Jakarta’s dogs and their owners for a day out in Taman Langsat in Kebayoran Baru.
Coinciding with Valentine’s Day, which fell the day after, the fun...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire