PawDay gathering a howling success: Organizers, participants
Maria L. Kegel
A man’s best friend: Dog owners walk around Taman Langsat in Kebayoran Baru during PawDay. --JP/Maria Kegel Close to 200 tails were wagging furiously throughout the morning of Feb. 13, when the second annual PawDay brought together Jakarta’s dogs and their owners for a day out in Taman Langsat in Kebayoran Baru.
Coinciding with Valentine’s Day, which fell the day after, the fun...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump