Fatahillah Museum closed until 2014
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Fatahillah Museum of History in Kota Tua, West Jakarta, will be closed for two years to allow for conservation work to be carried out on the badly damaged museum complex.
Museum manager Enny Prihantini said many parts of the museum were beyond repair, including walls, flooring and windows.
“We hope the conservation work can begin in 2012. [We expect] the conservation p...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions