Fatahillah Museum closed until 2014
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Fatahillah Museum of History in Kota Tua, West Jakarta, will be closed for two years to allow for conservation work to be carried out on the badly damaged museum complex.
Museum manager Enny Prihantini said many parts of the museum were beyond repair, including walls, flooring and windows.
“We hope the conservation work can begin in 2012. [We expect] the conservation p...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats