Fatahillah Museum closed until 2014
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Fatahillah Museum of History in Kota Tua, West Jakarta, will be closed for two years to allow for conservation work to be carried out on the badly damaged museum complex.
Museum manager Enny Prihantini said many parts of the museum were beyond repair, including walls, flooring and windows.
“We hope the conservation work can begin in 2012. [We expect] the conservation p...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers