Fatahillah Museum closed until 2014
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Fatahillah Museum of History in Kota Tua, West Jakarta, will be closed for two years to allow for conservation work to be carried out on the badly damaged museum complex.
Museum manager Enny Prihantini said many parts of the museum were beyond repair, including walls, flooring and windows.
“We hope the conservation work can begin in 2012. [We expect] the conservation p...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Private lender CIMB Niaga sees Q1 net profit soar 138 percent