Indonesia ready for FTA with New Zealand, Australia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is ready to soon implement a free trade agreement with Australia and New Zealand as part of a free trade pact signed by ASEAN and the two countries.
Trade Ministry director general for international trade cooperation Gusmardi Bustami said Friday in Jakarta that the finance minister was preparing items for the legal enactment of the agreement, which would contain a schedule to lift...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway