Indonesia ready for FTA with New Zealand, Australia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is ready to soon implement a free trade agreement with Australia and New Zealand as part of a free trade pact signed by ASEAN and the two countries.
Trade Ministry director general for international trade cooperation Gusmardi Bustami said Friday in Jakarta that the finance minister was preparing items for the legal enactment of the agreement, which would contain a schedule to lift...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment