Indonesia ready for FTA with New Zealand, Australia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is ready to soon implement a free trade agreement with Australia and New Zealand as part of a free trade pact signed by ASEAN and the two countries.
Trade Ministry director general for international trade cooperation Gusmardi Bustami said Friday in Jakarta that the finance minister was preparing items for the legal enactment of the agreement, which would contain a schedule to lift...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase