Former state secretary Moerdiono dies at 77
The Jakarta Post
Former state secretary Moerdiono passed away at the Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore at 7:40 p.m., local time. He was 77.
Moerdiono had been at the hospital receiving treatment for a lung ailment for two months.
He is survived by his wife, Marijati, and their four children, Mardiana Estilistiati, Indrawan Budi Prasetyo, Novianto Prakoso and Baroto Joko Nugroho.
“He will be ...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom