Former state secretary Moerdiono dies at 77
The Jakarta Post
Former state secretary Moerdiono passed away at the Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore at 7:40 p.m., local time. He was 77.
Moerdiono had been at the hospital receiving treatment for a lung ailment for two months.
He is survived by his wife, Marijati, and their four children, Mardiana Estilistiati, Indrawan Budi Prasetyo, Novianto Prakoso and Baroto Joko Nugroho.
“He will be ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report