Former state secretary Moerdiono dies at 77
The Jakarta Post
Former state secretary Moerdiono passed away at the Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore at 7:40 p.m., local time. He was 77.
Moerdiono had been at the hospital receiving treatment for a lung ailment for two months.
He is survived by his wife, Marijati, and their four children, Mardiana Estilistiati, Indrawan Budi Prasetyo, Novianto Prakoso and Baroto Joko Nugroho.
“He will be ...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump