Former state secretary Moerdiono dies at 77
The Jakarta Post
Former state secretary Moerdiono passed away at the Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore at 7:40 p.m., local time. He was 77.
Moerdiono had been at the hospital receiving treatment for a lung ailment for two months.
He is survived by his wife, Marijati, and their four children, Mardiana Estilistiati, Indrawan Budi Prasetyo, Novianto Prakoso and Baroto Joko Nugroho.
“He will be ...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents