Fifth annual global forum on democracy opens in Bali
Desy Nurhayati and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The fifth edition of the annual Bali Democracy Forum opens Thursday to discuss the promotion of democratic principles and values at the global level after four years of exploring and identifying common principles to promote democracy at a national level in the Asia-Pacific region.
Under the theme “Advancing Democratic Principles at the Global Setting”, this year’s forum discusses appr...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017