The agony of migrant workers
The agonies of Indonesian migrant workers will likely continue as the government has repeatedly failed to manage its overseas labor policy.
In Indonesia, international labor migration has been perceived as a meager issue by the government both before and after independence. At the beginning of the 20th century ( 1905 ) the Dutch introduced internal migration policy (emigratie) to resettle ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote