The agony of migrant workers
The agonies of Indonesian migrant workers will likely continue as the government has repeatedly failed to manage its overseas labor policy.
In Indonesia, international labor migration has been perceived as a meager issue by the government both before and after independence. At the beginning of the 20th century ( 1905 ) the Dutch introduced internal migration policy (emigratie) to resettle ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods