The agony of migrant workers
The agonies of Indonesian migrant workers will likely continue as the government has repeatedly failed to manage its overseas labor policy.
In Indonesia, international labor migration has been perceived as a meager issue by the government both before and after independence. At the beginning of the 20th century ( 1905 ) the Dutch introduced internal migration policy (emigratie) to resettle ...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java