Sting, please sing for us
“Set them free,” musician Sting said, when he learned that the Russian government imprisoned the band Pussy Riot for expressing their rights to protest.
Last month, he switched concert venues in Manila after he was petitioned by an environmental group. It turned out that the owner of the venue, a business tycoon, has a record of destroying green areas to develop malls and parking lots....
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash