Sting, please sing for us
“Set them free,” musician Sting said, when he learned that the Russian government imprisoned the band Pussy Riot for expressing their rights to protest.
Last month, he switched concert venues in Manila after he was petitioned by an environmental group. It turned out that the owner of the venue, a business tycoon, has a record of destroying green areas to develop malls and parking lots....
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab